Twin Rivers Logo


PO Box 133
Strother Field - 22179 D Street       Phone: (620)442-3575 or (620)221-6140
Arkansas City, KS 67005                Fax: (620)442-6438 or (620)221-1410

Home Financial Services Facility Services Residential Services Targeted Case Management
Screen Printing Document Destruction Sign Rental
Careers Transportation Newsletter


To apply for services at Twin Rivers, first contact the County Developmental Disability Organization (CDDO). The CDDO is responsible for determining eligibility in the Cowley County area. The Cowley County CDDO Department may be reached at (620) 221-5404 or (620) 441-4504. They are located inside the Cowley County Courthouse at 311 E 9th Avenue, Winfield. You may reach their website by clicking the following link: CDDO

If you have questions regarding Twin Rivers services you may contact one of our Targeted Case Managers. They can also assist you with completing your admission packet.

If you would like to set up a tour of the Twin Rivers day facilities, please contact Bruce Winegarner, Coordinator of Facilty Services or for a tour of our residential facilities, please contact Shelly Simpson, Community Living Area Manager.

(620)442-3575 or (620)221-6140